Why am I tossing confetti on my blog? I'm in a bit of a party mood because I have received my very first Blog Award! WooHoo!! Thanks to nominations from Lex Write and Aparajita Basu for The Liebster Blog Award. I'm very honored to receive it.
The Liebster Blog Award was reputedly started in Germany. The award was created to give recognition to hard-working bloggers with less than 200 followers. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them. Once you receive the award, you should follow these rules of acceptance:
1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog giving them credit.
2. Leave your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. They must have less than 200 followers to receive the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog if I picked you.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to the other bloggers.
5. Most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!
My Five Picks to Receive the Liebster Blog Award:
1.. Charlotte at Charlotte's Web of Books
2. Christine at Dixie's Mom's Book Blog
Check out these blogs! You'll be happy you did.